From:
Testarossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 05:36:38 -0600
Hi all.  I have recieved cuttings of several house plants that I was
wondering if they were poisonous or not.  I've tried finding information
on them on the net, but there's so much conflict out there.  I am going z
to try the ideas I've read about to prevent digging, but I'm more worried
about if they're toxic.  Of course, I could put them out of reach but if
it's possible to put one or two down lower that'd be nice.  Here are the
plants I was given and the names given to me:

Ivy - from what I read this is definitely poisonous
Pothos - from what I read this is definitely poisonous as well
Spider plant - I have read both views
Rubber tree - I have read both views on this as well
Hawaiian chef - I couldn't find any info on this at all
Thanks in advance.

  icq # 12410180
  http://www.members.home.net/testarossa