From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:49:37 EDT
Good news, Drag comes home Friday.  He will have his tube taken out and we
are hoping for the best.  I want to thank everyone that has sent cards and
get well wishes his way.

Right now I'm having major puter problems, when they are resolved we will
have great items on e bay to help with the vet costs.  We have the ferret
beanie baby, jewelry, signs, gift sets and more stuff.  so hopefully they
will be on in a week or so.  I'll post when they are up.

If anyone in Las Vegas knows about computers and can maybe fix mine, please
contact me!  I've already spent money to get it repared and its still not
right.  I have no more money to spend so this would have to be a shelter
donation.

We really need a new computer but thats a long way off!

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
702-876-8224