From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 05:14:45 -0400
Extra! Extra read all about it! Hey cyber friends a gentle reminder
that clinic day is just 2 weeks away >>> June 8th

If you are going to join us for fun and comradely no need to do
anything special, a dish to pass for our picnic would be nice. Hot dogs
and soda provided. Miss Wendy will be here with her camera to capture
all the activities and goings on. Miss Mary will be here to entertain
you with her antics while doing the auction for us.

However if you are bringing your fur kid(s) to see Our Favorite Doc a
registration form is needed
http://www.ferretfarm.org/docs/Clinic_Day_2013_Registration.pdf
with $25.00 deposit this needs to be in Mum's hands by May 31st so
she can let Doc know how many hurt sticks he needs to bring with him.

It is hard to believe that we have been hosting this event for 16yrs
and every year it gets bigger and better!

We look forward to seeing you please come join the fun. My far away
mom is going to be here to take me out for the day so I can take notes
and keep track of what needs to be in our June news.

Please remember registration forms for Doc need to be in Mum's hands
with deposit by May 31st 2013

Look forward to seeing you in two weeks
Daisy and Sarah

Brenda Johnson