Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:14:33 -0800
Happy Holidays FML Friends,

I am writing to find out if anyone knows a good website with regards
to pet food recalls. Over the last 3 weeks two of my ferrets have been
hospitalized for renal failure at two different times. So far my vet
bills have been over $3,000 and still climbing as we continue follow up
visits. We did a sweep of the house and could not find anything they
could/would get into that would cause this devastating illness. They
are both on the mend now, but I am keeping an eye on the rest of my 9
ferrets and hoping they will not be effected. Although two others are
acting a bit suspect.

If anyone has any reliable source information I would appreciate
any assistance provided. I currently have a mix of Totally Ferret,
Sheppard & Greene Adult Formula, Zupreem, Mazuri, Wellness Kitten
(green bag), Wysong Vitality, and Evo Dog Small Bites (original
formula). I'd hate to toss out this small fortune in food if it's
not food related, but if any of these companies have had any recall
I'd appreciate knowing and I will toss and start over.

Thanks!

Tanya