From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:09:57 -0400
Sorry Sukie,
I didn't mean to add confusion to the issues!

I agree this may ( the dwarfism) not have been the result of Waardensburg
syndrome- these genetic anomalies both did occur in the same cross.  I
agree that genetics is very confusing , though I meant not to further
confuse anyone on Waardensberg syndrome.

I found it sad, yet interesting, that both these anomalies did indeed
effect this litter of puppies which were the result of a merle x merle
cross.  I merely wanted to add a note of caution on a contemplated breed
of ferrets, though admittedly I do not hold study statistics to back up
my suspicions.

Alicia