From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 05:51:01 -0800
Hi all you two-legged elves and fur-elves,

Now that X-mas has passed hopefully happy for all I need to ask a huge favor
of all of you, PLEASE!  This is definitely the time to sit down for a moment
and composed into words all those wonderful experiences you have had in
introducing a new ferret to the old clan.  I have had very few ideas
submitted to me thusfar and I desperately need the info.  to rewrite that
section of the ferret FAQ.  This is a most important subject for all adding
a new fuzzy to their home as those of us that have gone thru it many times
well know.  Please help all the new fuzzies, the old clans and the poor
parents in the middle by submitting directly to me at [log in to unmask] all
your wonderful helpful ideas concerning this situation.  We all thank you
and most especially ME!  THANKS!

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House