From:
Eileen Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:36:30 -0400
Hi!  I hope this hasn't already been mentioned, since I am a little behind
on the ferret digests, but yesterday my friend brought me a t-shirt he found
at an Ames store here in NH.  There were a bunch of different shirts he said
and all are promos for the ongoing Budweiser frogs/lizard/ferret ads.  Mine
has a HUGE smiling ferret on the front over-looking the swamp cafe with a
socket wrench in his paw.  Louis the lizard is down in the corner with the
words, "Assinate....I said congratulate!"

Now, it is not really my scene to wear a t-shirt promoting beer, but the
ferret totally dominates the shirts and his smiling face is so cute it
cracks me up.  Hope you all get a chance to see it even if you would never
buy it.

I don't post much, but my two, Abby and Larz, are doing well.  Larz appears
to have gone into the seasonal weight loss thing, while Abby has stayed nice
and plump with an adorabale belly just made for tickling.  One day, she
actually fell asleep while I stroked her tummy - highly unusual since she
seldoms sits still long for stroking and petting.  They both go out
occassionally on leashes and seem to enjoy the grass and all the new smells.
Their domain is now the entire house and they only go in the cage at bedtime
now that my daughter is home from school.  Cats and ferrets seem to have
everything worked out between them so no problems there.  We are one big
happy family!

Happy dooking!

Eileen