From:
Michelle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:33:59 -0600
Thanks to everyone with their cold remedies.  I really appreciate it, and
the drippy nosed fuzzy's appreciate it too.

I have another question to ask.  Does anyone know of any breeders in the
Oklahoma city area?  I have a beautiful sable jill.  And it is coming to the
point to where I am going to have to either breed her or spay her.  At first
I was going to just spay her, since she was a rescue, and a biter.  But now
she has turned into the most loving baby.  And she is just so gorgeous!  She
has the most wonderfull thick fur, and she is also alot bigger than most
females I have seen.  (of course most females I have seen have been MF
females) But she just went to the vet, who said she was the most beautiful,
healthy and well behaved girl she had ever seen.  ( I was thinking, "your
talking about my girl right?") :-)  This is the girl who only two months ago
tried to take my thumb off at the joint.  She doesn't attack anymore though,
although she still wont look you in the face when your holding her, she
turns her head sideways.  I am assuming she was either seriously thumped or
yelled at by her previous owners.  My cure for that is to give her mandetory
kisses every time I pick her up.  Right on her little nose.  She is getting
acustomed to it now.  But she is just so pretty, and I know she would make a
good mother, since she mothers our 12 week old kit.  She tries to carry him
around and she holds him down and cleans him (against his will) :-) I just
hate to spay her when I know what beautiful babies she would have, and what
a good momma she would make.  So in closing, does anyone know of a breeder
who has an intact hob in my Okc area?

Thanks
Michelle