From:
"M. Samme Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 14:18:57 -0400
Hi All: Been reading FML for awhile but have never responded in
article...some e-mail to interesting things.  I'm doing it now because I
cannot reach some of you by E-mail, or so it's seems.  It just keeps coming
back as an error.  Wanted to respond to the following:

RE: Bitter Apple....J Mathew: Get a new pet store.  Grannicks Bitter Apple
has been around for YEARS.  If you can't find it in your area, call them in
Greenwich, CT and ask for a source near you.  You might look in the dog area
of the pet stores, it's mainly used by persons showing dogs and
cats.....works great on ferrets, or at least my 5.  Please, please, don't
use hot sauce, it irritates their eyes and mucuos membranes.  To get a taste
of this yourself, spray it in your eyes and nose......

RE: Getting new ferret, I sent you an email, please let me know if you got
it.....

Anyway, great stories, learn a lot from everyone on FML.  Hope to get to
know you better....

Samme Buck
Family Ferret Services
(not to mention:) Cirrocco, McLeod, Aahz, Victoria, & Natasha