Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:31:33 EST
We just came home from my parents for Thanksgiving.  The 6 Dook Boys came
too.  They were loved and spoiled, they didn't even seem stressed.  They
weren't able to play outside of their playpen, so they had a lot of pent
up energy upon returning home.  I took a bath and the boys played happily
in the bathroom.  One of them pooped of the floor and my hubby cleaned it
up and flushed it.  At that exact moment Goofy decided to take a nose
dive into the toilet!!!  Thankfully, my hubby was able to grab the soak
and wet weasel out of the toilet before he was flushed!!!  Then he got
to join Mommy for bath time!!!

Goofy vs the toilet...

Goofy wins!!!

~Nicole~