From:
Angie Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:16:22 EDT
Hello Everyone!  Angie and Dee of Bedding for Furry Friends (previously
Creations by Angie) with a fantastic announcement for the month just
ending!

Thank you to everyone who checked out our e-bay auctions, purchased
custom items, and came to our table at the AFA Buckeye Bash!  Because
of all the support we were able to provide melatonin implants, lupron
injections, vaccines for several foster babies from Oxford ferret Rescue.
We were able to provide a donation to Little Dudes Ferret Rescue and
purchase some holiday fabrics (Halloween) for future auction and sales.

We are hoping that September is just as successful if not more!!!

Angie Chappell and Dee Bickling

Please check  my website:
www.creationsbyangie.com