From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:55:02 -0700
Hey!  I'm new and this is my first post, so here goes.

I have five ferrets, Dude, Buddy, Zodiac, Fonzi, and Johnny.  I adopted
Fonzi and Zodi, and Fozi has a little problem.  He is four years old and
has IBD.  He only bites in certain areas, like inside of the elbow, face
and upper arms.  He licks collarbone, nose, and chin.  Does anyone else
have this problem?  What should I do, everyone's afriad to hold him.
I don't think he's doing it to be mean, he looks sad when i scruff him
like "what did I do?"  I dont have any fragrance, and I've tried
scruffing, 'no', and time outs, but I try to avoid it now.  His bites
draw a lot of blood...

Any help would be great, thanks
Krista