From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:06:20 EDT
> Hi Lisa,
>
>I am not sure what to tell you to use to block the stove, but I did want
>to share something with you.  I posted this on the FML when it happened,
>not sure if you were on here at the time.

I used the quarter inch box wire and screwed it to the back of the stove.
I made sure that there was enough left on the bottom to roll it up to make
a thick bottom to prevent pushing in from the middle.  Then I used a one
by two and velcroed it to the front of the stove.  (use the front of the
side panels and the floor for the placement of the velcro) This also works
with my portable dishwasher.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America