From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:15:02 -0800
Well, it's 11:00 here in Colorado and there are just 2 ferrets left on
the tree, both have Santa's, but the concerning thing is that both have
needed to confirm for days now and have not. So please, if you are
Santa for Bella on tree 54, or Jacob on tree 44, please confirm that
you do want to be their Santa, or let the tree administartors know that
it won't work for you this year and lets get them back up for grabs-
there are people more than willing to take them. THEN, we are clear
for 2012, at record numbers.

If for some reason, you are unable to honor your pick as Santa- and
life circumstances sure can get in the way- please let the tree
administrators know, as well as emailing your shelter, so we can get
the ferret back up on the tree. Sometimes things happen, and there is
no judgement if this happens, just please let people know, so they
are not expecting a Santa visit, and none comes.

Hopefully, we can avoid any nasty little packages as in past years.
Not only are they juvenile, but are very hurtful and unnecessary.

Thank you to the tree administrators for all tthheir hard work, as
well as all who have helped to promote the tree by sharing the link,
and thanks to Troy Lynn for our coordinated effort to share stories
and numbers and promotion.

Thank you most of all to each and every person, shelter, and
organization who took one or more of these little ones to be a Santa
to.... It is heartwarming that in a time when so many other things are
going on, and the economy sucks, we can all pull together like this
for these ferrets.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!
 ---------------Gerri and fuzzy crew

 .....Because Nice matters.