From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:28:11 -0500
Now I've seen everything.  My dad came down for a visit today and brout
his new pet guinea pig, cage and all.  Well, Monty and the GP seemed quite
interested in eachother (sniffing through the cage) .  Well, we decided
to go to walmart.  my sister put monty back in his cage and we left.
Well, I guess she didn't latch the cage properly.  When we got back we
found the most bizzaar thing.  Monty had gotten out of his cage, opened
the GP's cage, and both of them had their heads in a container of cheerios
that one of them had pulled from my son's diaper bag, munching away!  I
can almost here the conversation!

MONTY- Ok, just a minute.........there! I'm out!

GP- Great! Now quick get me out!

MONTY- There! Now follow me, I know where some cheerio's are stashed!

GP- All right!  Party time! (they scuttle off to the diaper bag together)

MONTY- All right, almost got it, BINGO!  Snack time! (munch munch munch)

LMAO! Well, gotta go, someone cute and fuzzy needs cuddles!
Amanda and Monty

"Have you lost your mind? Better check your ferrets hidey hole!"

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html