From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:51:49 +1200
Pam Pillars wrote:
>Can anyone help? I have a little hairball who is losing her hair. She
>is about a year and a half and has no signs of Adrenal Glad problems
>other than losing her hair...

Hi Sounds very much like Juvenile Adrenal. Nudge one of our boys had it
aged 17months and was treated with a Suprelorin Implant available here
in New Zealand and he responded very well to this and over 18months
later is doing very well. He had thinning hair loss around the tail and
back till he was looking like a sick5 year old. He sratched a lot, his
hair grew back immediatley eg within days and he stopped scratching
etc. There may be other causes too but that is what we found worked,
tho I don't know if it is available in the USA it is for dogs
apparently.

Good luck

Michelle