From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:26:08 -0700
To those who responded about Zorro's health problems, We thank you!

I agree, it most likely is an ulcer   Will be bringing him home today.
Our Vet has him on antibiotics, and we'll add pepto-bismol to his regime
as well.

So, antibx first, wait 1/2 hour, then the stomach meds, or visa versa?
They didn't say if his breath is still fetid, but he's eating, and
wanting out of the cage (not used to it...none of ours are caged).  Am
suprised that no one suggested tic tacs for his breath, but given the
anxiety level for our baby, might not have seen the humor in it last
night!

We do have Pepcid AC here in pill form....Should we be giving that as
well as the antibx and pepto?  and if so, 1/4 pill twice daily?

Thank you all again!
Michelle, Willie, and the horde of 13