From:
Jeff and Mel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:17:31 -0400
I recently brought my year old male in for vaccinations.  A week and a half
later I found a small lump where the vaccination was done.  I am bringing
him to the vet tomorrow but would appreciate some peace of mind if anyone
knows what this is.  It is smaller than a dime and not very thick.  It also
seems to be a little yellowish.  It isn't sore for him.  I found it
yesterday because he was scratching it.  I haven't seen him scratch it since
though....so I don't know if it is itchy.

I spoke with the vet technician on the phone and she said it might be an
abcess.  Anyone got any ideas?  Is this the result of the vet doing
something wrong or does it just happen sometimes?

A worried dad,
Jeff
Phoebe-what's that thing near my brother's butt?
Wiggum-I told you we don't need to go to the vet....it makes things worse !