From:
Christine Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:36:44 -0400
I just added a new baby ferret from Petco.  To my family of 3 other girls
I'm owned by so that makes 4 childre now.  I checked her age 12 wks.  Any
way cutest little chocolate girl.  A little nippy I got her 5-3-99 today
when she was out playing and I went to pick her up she hissed and ran away.
Is this because she not used to so much space yet?  or is she just afraid
of people?  and any hints on getting her out of this biting phase?  I hope.
oh and she been out most of today and she has done the little hiss a few
times when I tried to pick her up.any info would be helpful.  either e-mail
me or post it I read my fml everynight

Casper
Pixie
Baby
and the baby Cocoa
all wanted to say hi to all the fuzzbutts and there owners

Thanks in advance