Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:41:13 -0500
Ok, so maybe I figured that all the members of FML had telepathic powers
OR maybe I thought that everyone just 'KNEW' about our show, either way,
I was wrong.  So, I am going to start with the basics.

Who we are: We are an organization in Michigan that was established
in January of 2000.  Our organization received it's 501(c)3 status in
2003.  We are not a large organization but we are united by the common
denominator--ferrets.  Rescuing, sheltering and educating.

What we do: Throughout the year we hold various events.  These events may
be hosted by us or we may be invited by another organization.  We also
travel to shows outside of the state of Michigan.  At the end of the day,
our plan is to make money.  Money that will be used to help ease the cost
of running a shelter.  In the past we have also donated to ADV research.
We have also been there for the shelters when disaster strikes.

This year we are hosting the Ferret FunFest 2006.  It is being held in
Westland, Michigan on May 6th.  It is an all specialty show with no
points given.  It's done basically for 'sh&ts and giggles' :-)  We do
require adv testing for our show.

A wonderful person that we all know and love has gone beyond her usual
talents to create a beautiful afghan for us to raffle off.  The winning
number will be drawn at the show.  You need not be present to win.
Tickets are 1 for $1.00 OR 6 for $5.00.  To view this work of art by Kat
please visit www.mfran.org and click on the picture of the afghan on your
left side of the screen.  Kat has entitled it "Ferrets In May Flowers".
It is gorgeous!!!!

Snail mail to:

Mfran Raffle Tickets
1929 Charter
Lincoln Park, MI 48146

OR

Send paypal to:
Please put in remarks that the money is for the raffle.  Your raffle
ticket numbers will be e-mailed to you UNLESS you request the ticket
be mailed by snail mail.

Thank you all and good luck!!!!!!!!!!
Mary