From:
"Sandra L. Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 08:46:09 -0400
Since Skip Martin lives/works fairly close to us, and we have purchased
quite alot of cages directly from his business, I forwarded the comments
from the list concerning his cages.  His wife sent the following reply:

Hello Sandra,

Thank you so very much for sharing the FML posts with us.

Skip and I truly enjoyed reading them.  It definitely made our day  :-)

Thank you!  Thank you!

Diana Martin

On another note, we rescued a little DEW girl Friday.  The woman is
pregnant and doesn't have time or the desire to care for this sweet
5-year-old.  The poor little thing was in a terrible cage with wires
spaces about 1" by 3".  She has been fed poor quality cat food, has never
been to the vet, was seldom let out to play and has an apparently rotten
canine tooth.  They did not even care enough to give her a "goodbye" hug
or even tell her goodbye.  I wish people would think before making the
commitment to care for an animal.  I also wish they would learn the type
of care their animals need.  (OK, I'm off my soapbox!)