From:
R&KWagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:32:48 -0500
Had to take Lil' One back to the vet on Monday after a positive looking
weekend that started to turn downward again Sunday evening after we
gave subq fluids. She had sutures removed last Thurs and one area was
scabbed over so the vet didn't mess with it and come Monday we found
out she had an abscess that formed and more than likely that is what
took her down. Vet got it all cleaned out and we are applying
antibiotics and right after we got her home she started heartily
eating/drinking again via our help. She is trying to be mobile but we
are limiting it as much as possible for now so the wound can heal. She
continues her meds and eating/drinking good so we are still hopeful.
Vet visit again next Monday for blood work to check liver function
since her weight continues to drop some although everything to this
point has been fine in regard to the liver except that they thought
they saw something abnormal on an ultrasound that was done while in
the vet's care a couple weeks ago. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Kim, Reg and Skampers (her concerned sister)