From:
Dawn Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:38:10 -0500
Rodney,

My little (or should I say Huge - 4lb+) guy also occasionally makes whining
noises in his sleep and he isn't even bothered by it.  My theory is he is
being chased by some huge ugly female ferret or some scarry cat so he cries
out for mommy to help.

I just give him a little nudge and he rolls over and goes back to sleep
(kind of sound like what us human types do to those individuals that
snore!).

Good luck, hope it's nothing more than a little bad dream.

     Dawn
     Fern "would you stop your whining"
     Gaston "who took my raisins, "whine, whine, whine"