From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:34:47 -0700
I, JustPlainKat, was requested by Lisette to put up these 2 E-Bays to
benefit Jackie Hawley, the Dook Nook Ferret Shelter, & Chere McCoy,
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Shelter, both in Florida...

We chose to go thru me 'personally' so we would be able to send the funds
directly to Jackie and Chere so they would be able to use the funds for
whatever they need most...supplies, food, repairs...

ok...these are 2 more of Lisette's FABULOUS Art Creations...

the first one is:

Title:  Ferret Farmer Miniature Centerpiece... by Lisette

Holy Cow!  Our blond haired blue eyed ferret farmer is about to get busy
watering his garden, and hoisting supplies into the loft, and churning
the butter, feeding his cat, chasing off the bunny, and peeling some of
his potatoes.  But first he is going to nibble on his banana. "-)

15 1/2" long,4"deep, and 8"at its tallest, this patriotic
multidimensional ferret-farm scene has several levels for you to put your
own personal ferret knick knacks.  This is ideal for the Thanksgiviing/or
Christmas Holiday as a centerpiece, or for over the fire place.

Feast your eyes on this and give thanks for the silly weasels we love,
and the country we were lucky enough to be born in....what a gift this
is going to make for anyone with a love for the ferret.

All monies goes to Florida ferret shelters that have been terribly
damaged by the hurricaines and tornadoes.  One of these took in 30 of the
rescued Utah ferrets that were about to be euthenized, along with many
other ferrets in desperate need of a home.  This shelter has had
extensive damage, and needs help A.S.A.P..

Please bid as generously as you can.  There is SO much detail in this
piece.  You will never see this ferret farm again, as this is one of a
kind.  It has easily $60 of miniatures in it, and will be something to
treasure for years to come.

 -------
the second one is:

Title:  Ferret Buehler Miniature with cat and dog... by Lisette

Ferret Buehlers' day at the park is just glorious.  As Ferret Buehler
(...who has escaped a ferret etiquette class by escaping through an open
window....) looks out across the sparkling lawn to throw the Frisbee, the
Dalmatian puppy and Lhaso Apso await the flying fun.

Katrise,The Cat, languishes on this sun splashed sidewalk, hoping Ferret
Buehler does nothing to spoil his nap...again.  "-)

Phee Phee,the poodle, is waiting for you with her ball.  And the tiny
mutt puppy rescue is running towards the bird bath with a stolen
bone...tail wagging so hard that you have to smile.

All of these helpless animals were found close to death in the wake of
the Florida floods and hurricanes.  They were rescued, and brought to
safety in this merry story.

13" long by 8" deep, the beauty of a bouncing ferret day in the park
awaits these joyous survivors.

But there are those who are not make believe.  They need our help very
badly.

All proceeds go to the Florida ferret shelters badly damaged that have so
many ferrets..many needing meds and hand feedings.  More deadly winds and
rains are on their way to Florida as I type this.  The humans at these
ferret shelters that give up almost everything out of love for the ferret
are in need of immediate financial assistants.

Let there be other Ferret Buehlers..Help to keep these shelters open, so
that these tiny helpless animals can find the joy and love of forever
homes: please help these Florida shelters to survive by bidding here
and/or donations to SOS.

Thank you,
Lisette

 ----------

Thank you ALL in advance for your generosity...
JustPlainKat

=====
Kat's ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Kat's Help4ADV Pages... http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
Want a 2005 Jeanne Carley Ferret Calendar? Check out which shelters
are selling them...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sh-calendars.html

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!