From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 06:20:08 PST
I been asking about this myself, I stated looking for the answer and found
it in among my papers work on the boys I adopted from Kimberly.  The paper
was written by Tracey-Lee Rein, The Ferrets & Friends Club in Tsawwassen,
BC. this is quoted from her "Many ferrets together are called 'a business
of ferrets'"

Otis, my silver mitt is such a dare devil he loves to jump from my rocker
to get on my stand and then up onto the stove and counter, or from the
loveseat onto the dishwasher, we keep moving the chair and loveseat away
from there, he still tries.

Stover, is my 'Lap ferret' I had to go to work yesterday and I was giving
him his loving strokes on his head and ears, My Hubby said after I walk out
the door, Stover got up on the sofa in front of the big window and watched
me leave and he laid there for 5 min. waiting for me to come back in, he
also makes noises when he sleeping, he does snore too, but he 'talks in his
sleep'.

Sorry this is so long.

Dooks to everyone,

Marie, Jim and Bandit (I am still the queen right Mom?)
Tazz (I am the 2nd queen and I can put the boys in their place)
Misty (well, if I have to get along with them, I will)
Otis (If can leap over to the dishwasher, I can get the goodies)
Stover (don't leave me Mommie!)
Kodiak (where is my raisins and beef jerky?)