Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:37:34 -0400
Hi, all.  Best Friends will be in the Saratoga, NY area on Saturday,
August 12 to discuss the response to Katrina and the current readiness
status.  If you are interested in helping animals in a natural disaster,
you may want to attend.  If you are not yet a part of the Ferret
Emergency group, please consider joining us.  The website is listed
below.