From:
kay cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:48:28 +0000
hi, why would anyone want to subject an animal to the effects of this
substance is beyond me, what benefits can an animal get from this?

we have a cat (fostering her) who was living in an environment like this,
she was a s high as a kite and couldnt look after her kittens properly,
THERE IS NOTHING CLEVER IN DOING SUCH A THING.

infact anyone found keeping animals in such conditions should be banned
from keeping animals period

kay