From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:45:48 EST
Hi,

Thank you to everyone who responded to me about my rescued ferret with the
kind of "swaying head and stare into space".

I had to place him with someone else beccause he and my male didn't get
along (most likely my male's problem).  He went to a home with a couple who
dearly love ferrets.  They had 21 of their own, and do some fostering for a
local shelter.  They now have 22 of their own and Toby is fitting in very
well.  He's already raiding the hidey-holes of the other residents and
stealing anything plush!

He's been to the vet.  His blood glucose was normal.  He was vaccinated and
pronounced healthy!  I'm sure happy will come soon!!

Thanks again for all the help and advice!

Kim and The Terrific Trio