Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 23:37:39 -0700
"I told you not to run with scissors!"

This is a new one on me.  You guessed it.  Our tiniest little girl Aggie
has decided to adopt a pair of scissors.  She drags them from one hidey
hole to the next.  We feel like such bad parents.  When you see your
one-year-old child racing around the house with a sharp metal object you
are supposed to take it away from them and fear for their safety.  But we
let her keep them and concern ourselves with trivial questions such as,
"Do you suppose she's leaving teeth marks on the handles?" and "How in
the world are we going to find them again the next time we need to cut
something?"

Hugs to all the fuzzy ones!
Julie and Aggie, Sned, Ginger, and Chester