From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:30:26 PDT
Hi Jodi,

I purchased a three level cage from Harold back in February.  I feel more
comfortable leaving my kids in this cage while I am at work than I did any
other cage I have had (I've had three others).  I have had to replace the
carpet on the upper two levels (2 x 3 carpet @ Garden Ridge $2.99 per
carpet-not welcome mat) and tile the third level (6 squares of tile at .49
cents per square) do to non-accidental accidents (i.e., angry furrs...There
are times when I do not come home at the regular hour)

The price in the catalogue does not include the shipping and handling.  He
told me that straight away.  To ship a three level cage (the third level
disengages from the bottom two levels; the cage was shipped in two boxes)
via FedEx from CA -> SE Houston cost an additional $75.00.

I cannot immagine Howard being so rude.  I have spoken with him on three or
four occassions and he was very pleasant.  I called him twice regarding
questions about his cages before I purchased and he was always polite and
willing to answer ever tedious question.  He even good about sharing tips
on ferrets (He is the one who told me about Pam Greene and Ferret Central
as well as other organizations such as STAR).

As I mentioned earlier I am pleased with the 4'H x 2' x 3' cage (though I
wish it was 6' wide instead of 3').  I highly recommend anyone purchasing a
cage to give this particular cage some serious thought.

Lise and the kids: Domi, Meisha, Sully, Nonnie, Stacia and Dante