Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 09:22:35 -0500
I'm so glad there are other Ferruppies! Serena too eats ferret kibble,
her favorite is Marshall Farms Ferret food! She does eat half a can
of dog food twice daily. With her mega-e the ferret food stays down
but the dog food comes back up cometimes. Last weekend I scrambled
microwave eggs for breakfast and gave her and the ferrets some. The
ferrets turned their little noses up and gave me that "ARE YOU NUTS!?"
look (why yes I am but thanks for asking), but Serena decided to give
it a try. She got the same look I did from the ferrets. If you've never
seen a ferruppy try to eat a rubbery microwaved egg, you are missing a
very funny event.

I now have an answer with Bella Mia's activities. Ahhh, Serena is
trying to burrow in blankets like the ferrets do but she is just too
big! No wonder she looks at me with confusion when I ask her to stop
knocking the blankets and pillows off the bed!

Fond memory - when I brought Serena home she was standing next to
Cyborg lapping up recipe and they were the same size, now she's 3.5
times his size! Ah well, more ferruppy to love.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas