From:
Carlos Marcial <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:08:20 -0500
To everyone on the list:

I can't sleep, here it is midnight, my eyelides are droopy and I can't
sleep.

My younger son is very upset.  The owner of the dog (if I may call him
that - a Jack Russell terrier) told him: "It's tough, things like this
happen in life, you gotta get used to it.  I'm sorry, but it happened, it
was instinct, and your pet was there in his way."  How COLD can someone
be?????  His pet was in the way?????  He REFUSES to pay the vet bill or
even pay us the money for a new ferret.  He feels it's our responsibility
to pay this bill, that I had my son's ferret running around outside loose.
Sure, he was loose, but he WAS NOT by any means UNSUPERVISED.  I was
tossing leaves on him to play, I was NOT more than 6 inches away from him.
He had the nerve to tell me that had my son's ferret been on a leash, this
would not have happened.  Even so, Bear would have been at MY FEET playing
in the fall leaves.  I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS MAN!!

Leila, Carlos, Christopher, Rafael - the soldier, and 'the guys' Rocky
and Weasle.

Bear's mom STILL can't stop crying.