From:
Bryan Denman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:47:41 -0700
I heard that the ferret bill is going to be heard on the 23 or 25 of this
month.  Is this thing going to pass or are they going to flat out reject
it?  It seems as though the only prob. they have against the little
furry guys it that they think they will kill all the small woodland
animals but reading the FAQ it dosn't sound as if that is even possible.

Even though I don't have first hand experience with the kind of toys
ferrets like to play with.  I think it would be cool to put a net across
the room with a lot of travel in it.  I would be careful...  They might
get there little feet caught in the holes & they might fall off.

Thanks for your time! Send me a ferret via Fed-X