From:
Jill Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 02:05:06 -0600
Hi. I've been a owner of two little rascals for about 10 months now. I
have 2 girls. One ten months Kuda and our adopted two year old Penny.
we got Penny from a shelter and she was on malatonin for 3 months while
living at the shelter. Kuda hasnever been on it but I was thinking
about starting it ip. I just want to know if its better to do two times
daily or 3mg once a day. Also I've heard different stories about how
much to give per time. another thing Penny has recently been seemingly
sick. her coat isn't as bright and her eyes look dull. could putting
her malatonin help this? finallyis it better to get the liquid or pill
form? I heard you can crush the pill form and give with ferretone.
please help! thank you.

Jill.
*Kuda & Penny*