From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 22:38:59 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

Sending off a note while I can, the school server (Pine) has been a royal
pain lately.  So if I don't respond right away, that's why.

I don't know what Miss Stella is up to.  I got on the pooter tonight to find
new file folders *with* aliases!  I have been afraid to look inside them.

I was a good ferret Mom and steam cleaned their room today.  It's been
awhile, since they stole a washer off the steam cleaner, making it leak
solution like a sieve.  I think they like the eau de furet their room takes
on.

You won't believe where I found that washer.  Rubber of course.  Apparently,
not only do they steal and stash things, they sort according to composition.
No kidding!  Under their dresser, there was a pile of cloth type items,
stuffed animals, chew knots, velvet house shoes.  Well, in the middle drawer
of the dresser were all the rubber like items, nylabones, balls, steam
cleaner washer, baby teethers.  I can't believe.

This really scares me folks!  Not only are they smarter than me, I conceeded
that long ago, now they are more organized!

We better keep a good look out for thumb usage in the future.  They will be
well on their way to taking over the world!

Maniac Mags and her Mob of Masterful Mustelids