From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:35:09 -0700
Hi All!  Our first event is next Saturday.  It is the Meet and Greet
at Bookmans on Grant and Campbell At 11 to 1.  We can answer ferret
questions for you and if you are interested in becoming a member of the
club or volunteering in any capacity we can help you with that too...
we'd love to have you.  We would love to you to see our newest adoptable
ferrets!  We will be able to answer, "is a ferret the right pet for our
family?"

Then we have Saturday, April 15th, Ferret Friends Picnic, @ Reid Park
Ramada 6 off 22nd St.  Time l2-4
We will have tube races and the regular Ferret Frolic and contest and
fun.  See the web page in a few days for updates.  It is normally a
pot luck picnic and everyone shares in the fun.  Again we could use
volunteers to help take some of the stress off Carol.  See the web page
http://www.ferretfriends.org/

Last, is April 29th, Pima County Fair talk and demonstartion fro 6-7:30
or so.  Old Pueblo Hall.

So, contact Carol (or someone on the webpage).

Thanks and hope to see you at one or more of the evolving new
Ferret Friends Club and Shelter events.

›DC|