Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:19:25 -0500
Another
Toy For The Kids On KwickBid

Its A Snegg

Newly designed by our own shelter friend and Bandit's far away mom.  Each
body part has a different noise in it so as your fur kids runs through
the house, depending on the end he/she has dragging the sound will be
different.  We have one here, our fur kids tussel over who is going to
get it into their own hidy hole for keeps.

http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100081

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&causeid=22069

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/stores/ferretfarm

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video