From:
Wendy Hosea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:38:29 -0400
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all with thanks for the
advice on fleas.  Ferretface, or ferbert, or whatever we call him at the
moment is flea free and so much happier after using Advantage.  He's back
to licking my toes instead of scratching all the time....hmmmmm I guess
that's good?  :o)

Again, thanks to all who wrote me with their advice.  I had asked my vet
what to use on ferrets for fleas, and if we could use the Advantage, and he
said he didn't think so, so I didn't dare do it.  Glad you are all more up
on ferrets than he is...grin.  Might look into another vet for him now.
Wendy and Ferretface

Wendy Hosea
Oakland, ME