From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:55:28 EDT
Many vets are suggesting feeding 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream everyday to
put on weight.  I use it in my personal version of duck soup, it does not
create diarreah like other dairy products do.  It does seem to help pack the
weight on (it's basically pure fat!) If they like it, let them lick it off
the spoon.  Otherwise, mix it up in some lamb or turkey flavored baby food.

-Anne