From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:34:05 EST
There is only ONE DAY LEFT to bid on our wonderful,confortable Holiday
Hammocks!!!

The following are the actual addresses for our auctions.

Below them will be a link, and an address which lists on one page, all our
auctions.

Please consider purchasing items from our auctions to send to the ferret
giving tree, and help both our shelter, and other shelter ferrets all over
the US.  The Address for the Ferret Giving Tree is listed at the bottom of
this email.  Thanks for reading this, and a very Happy Holiday to you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300540705

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300541944

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300543628

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300545770

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300548956

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300553399

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300554999

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300556836

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1300558896

All our auctions on one page...copy this link one line at a time, and
paste into your browser...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems
&userid=mystyx_rescue&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

The Ferret Giving Tree:
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue