From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:49:42 -0500
With great sadness we lost Mams this morning (Monday).  We had rushed her
to emergency hospital last night after observing a blood clot in her
stool.  She was hospitalized with the best critical care and when all was
done she lost the battle this morning.  The Dr that biopsied her called
with results and stated she did in fact have Lymphosarcoma.  She had
become too weak to fight anymore.  She now has crossed over the bridge
and joins Amadeus and Flower.  As far as Hondo-he is holding his own so
far and was given a Lupron shot today to hopefully hold the tumor at bay
while we search for more information.

Thank you everyone for thoughts, prayers and purchases.  Love to all
Ferts and the many loving people who treasure each and every one of them.

Rose