From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:49:29 -0600
I must apologize for how long it took me to finally get this page up...
first...it was much more complicated to do than i thought it would
be... second...i have spent the last 4 days in the hospital with my
brother-in-law...he was released last night to his sister...so i am
back trying to get stuff caught up...

here is the page...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/ShelterHelp_ferret_stores.html

If you know of a Store, Ebay Store, or just a person that makes and
sells items that all or part of the proceeds goes to help ferret
shelters, that is not already on this page...please e-mail me the
info and I will try to get it right up.

Thank You.

Also, if I have missed getting anyone up on this page that has
requested to be put on it...PLEASE e-mail me right away and I will get
it right up!!! Along these same lines, if I have put something up in
error, PLEASE e-mail right away and I will correct it!

I hope this page helps people to see new ways to help the shelters...

kat
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

May you always have:
Love to Share
Health to Spare