Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:27:55 -0400
When I posted about the really colorful and fun newsletter you can get
from Ferrets Magazine online, I didn't give an url for those who want
to sign up. The funny part about it is that I specifically said that
at a glance one might not see that you have that option so you don't
ever miss new issues, contests, etc. Being a good friend and all
that ... I told you with a casual wave, "But it "is" there, just go
look for it". And went back giggling at Shenanay's bristle tail she
had running around. Sigh. Ferret people. SO easily amused.

Well, I woke up to a few nice requests asking me how to sign up.
This being one of them:
"Hey goofus, you didn't post the SIGN UP url for the newsletter to the
FML. (Flicking your nose.)"
A-

"A" ... hmmm "A" ... who could "A" be? ::scratching my head::
What friend of mine ... hell of yours (all of ours)... has "A" as their
first initial? ::in my best valley girl talk:: Well, um, it's like
this is very difficult of me? 'Cause being a "goofus" and all that?
Does not allow like common sense into the scrambled eggs of which you
call my brains? So like, who are you? "A FMLer"? Oh crap. NOW you did
it. sigh. My brain just hemmoraged.

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/NewsLetterSignUp.aspx?NoValidate=true>