From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:30:53 -0500
I have received quite a few kind words from fellow fmlers.  It does help
to know ya'll at least understand the overwhelming grief.

I know she's with Stanley and Russia as well.

I am also glad I have my remaining eight beauties to help me through this.
Her buddy Caesar is beginning to be aware that she'd not here.  He is
always looking for her.

Thanks again,

Dona in S. Florida

All our love from:  Ollie, Zoe, Caesar, Luke, Zeke, Sadie, Panda & Moe
In memory of Russie, Stanley and Roxie