From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:44:41 EDT
Hey and Dooka-Dook to all the fuzzbutts !!

Okay - I am getting to the point where I am about to FREEEEAAAAAAKKKKK!!

The kids are starting shedding (natch) which is not unusual.  What IS
unusual is the changes that one is going through.

Rascal is basically a sable.  Yet his back and belly are basically turning
silver (with black guard hairs), his legs and tail remain dark brown.  It's
almost as though his fur is being bleached.  Also, the shedding is MUCH
more severe then the other kids.  If I run my fingers through his fur, I
get large bunches of fur coming out.  It's to the point that I am afraid
to bath him for fear of ALL the fur coming out.

The others are basically keeping their color, give or take a hue change.
The fur loss is not as severe.  He is very much active and alert, no change
in his appetite or the diet.

Anyone with similar experiences, please post or EM me direct.  I am
wondering if this is just a shed or may indicate some sort of skin or
medical problem.

A worried Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring the ~~~Terrific~~~Tumultous~~~Twelve~~~  (PLUS 1)
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
~Cinna~Racer~
Introducing MUTTLEY TRISKADEKFERT
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Min-Pins Geordi and Jaida and house guest SPICE
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, and ~Bandit~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!