From:
Leslie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:27:07 -0500
Okay, I need some help. I have a 6-year old girl that my Vet has some
concern with her intestinal performance. Along with a regiment of
drugs, he's recommended that I switch her food to Wysong. Good Lord,
talk about expensive! And what one eats in my house, all 6 think they
should have access too. So I need help with a mixer food. I've read
reviews on ferret.com till I'm cross-eyed and too many people are
disagreeing. For instance, I get one person swearing by Zupreem
grain-free as a good mix option but then two recent reviews say it's
causing bladder stones because of the peas in the product. And then I
look at EVO and people are concerned about all the recalls, and the
ingredients there clearly states EVO has peas and pea fiber. I've been
feeding my guys Totally Ferret Complete Premium up until now but I'm
finding the ingredients there states brown rice, cooked potatoes, wheat
flour and corn meal... should I go ahead a throw this starch-drenched
diet out now or what?!!

Help!

Leslie