Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:25:25 -0400
I may have to temporarily move into my office, as I've been told to vacate
my rent by June 1, and we would like to buy a house, so I don't want to get
locked into another lease.  It is only two small rooms.  I will be using
the back room as the bedroom.  I have a brand new box spring and mattress.
I have never let Chance in the bedroom, but that back room will be the most
logical choice for him when I'm not there or need to contain him, as the
bathroom in the office is not large enough.  He doesn't like being caged.
(He is spoiled).  My previous ferrets destroyed a box spring by scatching
and digging it.  Is there any way I can protect my new bed from little
ferret paws?  Chance likes to dig carpet, so I'm worried about the bed.  Or
should I just make a barricade off the bathroom to give him some more room?

Moxie and Chance

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,