From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 22:38:09 -0400
Dave just a response to your post about Colorado shows.  I would like to
invite you and anyone else in Colorado to Ferrets Etc.'s Ferret Easter egg
hunt this Saturday the 13th at 1:00 pm. at Jason Park in Englewood.  Ferrets
must be on harnesses.  They will hunt for eggs and the one with the most
eggs wins the ferret basket full of neat stuff.  All eggs willbe filled with
raisins.

If you need more info. just e-mail me.  We will will any luck if things go
right be hosting our 1st LIFE show here in September.  We have just became
LIFE affiliated and I hope to get things rolling this summer so we can have
that event.

We also do host our minthly club meetings at Pets N' Stuff on Jewell &
Wadsworth in Lakewood. And have an emergency ferret care seminar with Dr.
Bock (the greatest ferret vet. in Colorado if I do say so) May11th.  At that
time we will also have a vaccination clinic with Dr. Bock for the ferrets.

Hope you can join us sometime.  Stephanie