From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 07:33:05 -0700
Hi,

I just brought home a beautiful albino boy, we named him Baxter, from
Great Lakes Ferret Rescue in MI. He was a survivor of the McKay farms.
It was a pleasure going to Hallee's rescue, seeing all of the McKay
and other ferrets in need of a new forever home being taken care of
so well.

When I first became aware of the DMK situation I cried. No animal
should ever be treated that inhumanely! Thank you to everyone who's
hard work made it possible for all of these lovely fuzzies to have a
chance at a good fuzzy life!

Seeing our DMK fuzzy exploring new things, doing his happy dance,
getting treats, hell just walking around in a good home! It really
warms my heart. I have enjoyed reading about others who have taken a
DMK rescue into there homes and hearing how these little ones lives
are good now.

I don't really understand the anonymous persons post about the DMK
situation. I guess I don't want to. There won't be anymore ferrets
on the DMK farm and that is a VERY GOOD THING.

Thanks again to everyone who rescued, loved, and got these ferrets to
trust humans again!

Wendy Hamilton