From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:02:42 EST
I have this case of ferret's disease, Squamous cell carcinoma, that I am
not too knowledgeable about as of yet.  I've run across many kinds, but
this is a first.  I've done a great deal of researches in the ferret
clinic's websites.  I was not able to get too much informations out of it
except for Dr. William's website.  I would appreciate so much if anyone
that has/had experienced this terrible disease, would give me ideas,
tips, new methods, new surgeries out there maybe, just anything that anyone
knows and I would take all of them.  Please send it to [log in to unmask]
so I can collect them all together.

Tootise is currently about 6-7, but is very healthy and acts like 3 years
old, is currently eating hard food and duck soup to keep her weight
stablized, has an early stage of insolumina which she is on Pred. already.
She just had the surgery to remove the front long fang on the right side
and 1-2 little teeth and a little bit of mass that ate abit of her mouth's
roof last week.  The surgery seems to relieve Tootise because she's not
in much pain now.  Much more active and alert afterwards.  Eats much more
often now.  Many thanks for all the help we can get.

April, Deb and the wardancers
MN Wardancer Ranch and Rescue